1. What is the vision of Alive2Love?
Our goal is to alter the future of children, families, and communities by changing their impoverished surroundings and by giving them an environment where they can live a healthier life of purpose, hope, and destiny.
2. Do you have 501(c )(3) government nonprofit status?
Yes! This means that for US citizens, your donations are tax deductible. Our tax ID Number is: 59306128.
3. Who do I contact about volunteering my time to Alive2Love?
You may contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently, we have many areas for involvement: A) You can join us on an overseas Alive2Love Voyage, B) You can assist at any of our local fundraising events, or C) you can donate your time and ideas towards generating funds and awareness for this cause.
4. I’ve got some ideas for raising funds for Alive2Love. What do I need to do to get started?
Awesome; every hand helps! Contact us with your thoughts and ideas and we will give you the materials you need to get started: email@example.com
5. Does Alive2Love set up trips for volunteers to attend? If so, where do we go on our trips? What is the average cost of a volunteer voyage?
Yes, we do offer volunteer voyages which take volunteers to one of our Alive2Love hubs in Central or South America. Currently, most of our voyages are focused in the nation of Honduras. You can view our upcoming voyage dates, as well as specific details by clicking on the Alive2Love Voyages link.
6. I am interested in volunteering my services (as a doctor, nurse, dentist, teacher, construction worker, etc.). Is there a way for me to do this through Alive2Love?
At this time, we are in the process of creating specialized voyages that utilize the highly needed skills many of you volunteers have. We currently do not have specific plans in place; but it is something we are working towards. However, if you are interested in coordinating or suggesting a group like this, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your voyage application, describing your special skills and your interest (if any) in co-leading such a group. We will work with you personally to try to make this happen!
7. Is it possible to donate items such as books, supplies, software, building materials, etc. to Alive2Love?
We are always grateful to receive materials for donation and use at one of our Alive2Love hubs. That said, one of our biggest challenges is in shipping these items overseas. We are working on ways to accommodate shipping challenges. For the time being, we will attempt to accommodate each item donated on an individual basis. If you have items you’d like to donate, please e-mail us with a detailed list of the items you have available, the date you need to have them shipped, and your contact information, and we will respond to your request personally: email@example.com
8. Where do I make a donation: on the website, by mail, or phone?
You may make a tax-deductible donation to Alive2Love by one of the following simple ways:
9) How do I get a receipt for my donations? Will I receive a year-end donation summary? Are donations to Alive2Love tax deductible?
Each time you make a donation, we ask that you provide your name, email address, phone number, and address. At the end of the year we will send out tax-deductible receipts with a summary of your total donations from the year.